Thursday, June 28, 2012

FTDM Preview - Vault of the Spider Queen





Here is a sneak peek at my upcoming Fourthcore Team Deathmatch map I've been working on recently.


I'm still tweaking the rule set, so there may be some changes coming to this map as I hammer everything out. Size may be an issue, but I'll leave it to playtesting to determine if this is a problem that needs addressing.

So what do you think?

And if you haven't checked out FTDM before, what are you waiting for? It's a blast!


Game on,

Rob


6 comments:

  1. Nice! Can't wait to play on it! One suggestion...do you think you could add a sacrificial drow ranger to that altar in the middle?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well the altar is the starting location for the Egg of Lolth, an artifact that confers vulnerability but allows for the scoring of additional points for killing your enemies.

      That said, drow rangers definitely deserve their come-up-pance.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright, the map has been tweaked and updated. The rules can be found here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry, but I can't help you. Writting reviews is outside my comfort zone and beyond the purview of this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No problem. Thanks anyway.

    Yours,
    James.

    ReplyDelete